- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 slice Colby Pepper Jack
- 1 Fully Cooked Breakfast Sausage Patty
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle mayo (recipe below)
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1 tsp. Pureed Chipotles w/Adobo
Meal Course:Breakfast, Lunch
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Spray a large frying pan with non-stick spray and preheat on low-medium heat.
- Set 2 corn tortillas side-by-side in the pan, trying not to overlap then lay slice of cheese on one side and sausage on top of the cheese.
- Allow the cheese to become melted before topping with the other tortilla and flip.
- Remove from heat, cut into quarters and serve with chipotle mayo on the side as a dipper.
- In a medium size bowl mix together light mayo and pureed chipotles with adobo.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.