Money Muscle Sliders
- 1 pork butt
- ½ cup BBQ rub
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce
- Broccoli Slaw, as needed
- 5 Hawaiian-style sweet rolls
- 12 oz. sweet & tangy coleslaw dressing
- 1 packet ranch dressing seasoning
- 12 oz. broccoli slaw
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée, Sandwich
- Trim pork butt so money muscle is visible. Season with BBQ rub.
- Cook pork butt in smoker at 275°F until money muscle reaches 197°F internal temperature. Remove from smoker and cut money muscle away from rest of pork butt. Continue cooking rest of pork butt for other use.
- Baste money muscle on all sides with BBQ sauce. Slice money muscle into 5 equal pieces, and baste both sides of each with BBQ sauce.
- Mix coleslaw dressing with ranch seasoning packet. Toss mixture with broccoli slaw.
- Cut Hawaiian rolls in half and place bottoms of each on platter. Place generous amount Broccoli Slaw on each bottom bun, top with 1 piece of money muscle. Finish by placing top bun over money muscle.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.