- 8 8-inch flour tortillas (spinach and sundried tomato)
- 1/2 lb Margherita Link Pepperoni, sliced thin
- 1/4 lb Sopressata, sliced thin
- 1/4 lb Ham, sliced thin
- 1 lb Swiss cheese, sliced thin
- 4 quart vegetable oil to fry
- 2 cups spicy marinara
- 2 oz. fresh cilantro, chopped
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
- Layer slices of Pepperoni, Sopressata and Ham across center of tortilla and roll tightly, securing with toothpicks.
- Heat frying oil to 350 F. Deep fry flauta for 2-3 minutes, until crisp. Slice on the bias in half. Sprinkle cilantro and serve with spicy marinara.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.