Cocoa-Chile Pork Tenderloin
- 1/4 cup sea salt
- 1/4 cup ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Ancho chile powder
- 2 teaspoons ground white pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Boneless Pork Tenderloins (about 1 lb. each)
- Combine salt, cinnamon, cocoa, Ancho chile, pepper, cumin, nutmeg and allspice. Mix well; set aside.
- Trim any fat or silver skin from Pork Tenderloin; set aside.
- Heat convection oven to 400°F. Coat tenderloins with cocoa spice rub. Heat oil in large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sear each tenderloin on all sides to a rich brown color. Remove from sauté pan. Place on sheet pan and finish in convection oven for 8 to 10 minutes until internal temperature reaches 155°F.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.