Cider House Wrapped Sea Scallops
- 3 cups dry white wine
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice
- 3 lbs. sea scallops (36 pieces)
- 2 1/2 lbs. (36 slices) Apple Cider Cured Bacon
- 12 wooden skewers soaked in water for 30 min.
Dish Type:Appetizer, Entrée
- Heat convection oven to 475°F.
- Combine wine and lemon juice; add scallops and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Wrap slice of bacon around each scallop. Carefully thread 3 scallops onto each wooden skewer.
- Bake at 475°F. for 11 to 14 minutes, turning once, until bacon is done.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.