Chimichurri/Brazilian Style Boneless Pork Chop
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- To make chimichurri, combine all ingredients except pork in food processor bowl. Pulse until blended; refrigerate.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Reserve half the chimichurri mixture separately and coat both sides of pork chops with other half.
- Brush grates with olive oil. Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
- Serve topped with remaining Chimichurri sauce.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.