Chili Spice Boneless Pork Loin Roast with Grilled Corn Relish
- 4 ½ oz. chili powder
- 4 oz. ground cumin
- 4 ¼ oz. ancho powder
- 11 ¼ oz. salt
- ¼ oz. chipotle powder
- 7/8 oz. granulated Garlic
- 7/8 oz. granulated onion
Grilled corn Relish
- 2 Whole ears of corn (roasted until tender, husk and season with olive oil and salt and pepper)
- ½ of Serrano pepper (seedless and chopped fine)
- ¼ cup cilantro (julienne)
- ¼ of a green pepper (brunoise cut)
- ¼ red pepper ( brunoise cut)
- ¼ lime squeezed
- Pinch salt and pepper
Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- 2 Tbsp. of chili spice
- 2 Tbsp. salad oil
Product:Pork Loin, Pork Loin Roast
- Chili Spice: Mix all together and hold in air tight container .
- Corn Relish: Roast the corn in husk until tender. Remove the husk and coat with olive oil and salt and pepper. Place on grill and char the corn remove and cut off the cob. Mix all other ingredients and season with salt and black pepper.
- Boneless Pork Loin Roast: Mix salad oil with chili rub. Season roast with chili spice/oil mixture. Place in oven at 250°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes until it reaches 145°F. Let rest for 20 minutes. Slice and top with grilled corn relish.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.