Chef Tony’s Tuscany Style Osso Buco
- 1.8 oz. finely chopped onions
- 1.8 oz. finely chopped carrots
- 1.8 oz. finely chopped celery
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3 oz. olive oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 quart pork stock
- 1 quart diced fresh tomatoes
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh sage
- 8.8 oz. canned cannelloni beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pork Osso Buco
- Sauté onions, carrots, celery and garlic in olive oil. Stir in wine; simmer to reduce.
- Stir in pork stock, tomatoes, bay leaves, rosemary, thyme and sage; simmer until stock is reduced by half. Stir in cannelloni beans; simmer 15 minutes.
- To serve, ladle 6 ounces cannelloni beans onto center of plate. Stand heated Pork Osso Buco in center of the beans. Drizzle additional 2 ounces sauce over top. Garnish with rosemary and sage in the center of the bone.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.