Caramelized Onion Pork Burger
- 2 cups Ground Pork
- 1-1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 ea. ciabatta rolls, sliced, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 pieces green leaf lettuce, leaves
- 2 slices beefsteak tomato
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup onions, caramelized
- 4 slices 18/22 Single Slice Applewood Bacon, cooked
Product:Bacon, Ground Pork
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Entrée, Sandwich
- Combine ground pork with salt and pepper in a mixing bowl; form into 8-oz patties.
- Over medium high grill, cook pork patties to internal temperature of 150°F.
- To build one burger; on bottom bun, spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, then layer with 1 slice lettuce, 1 cooked pork patty, a slice of cheese, 1/4 cup caramelized onions, 2 slices bacon, 1 slice tomato.
- Add crown; serve.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.