Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chop, Fiorentina Style
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 Tbsp. roasted garlic
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 Bone-In Center Cut Pork Chops
- Combine all ingredients except pork in bowl.
- Add chops, making sure to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill chops until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.