BBQ Pork Steaks
- 1 boneless pork butt
- 2 Tbsp. BBQ rub
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- Slice four ¾-inch-thick pork steaks from boneless pork butt.
- Season each steak with BBQ rub.
- Cook on indirect heat to 185°F internal temperature, flipping once after about 10 minutes
- Sear on grill over direct heat to 195°F internal temperature, flipping every minute or so.
- Rest for 10 minutes before basting with BBQ sauce.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.