Bacon Truffle Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. truffle oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced, caramelized
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup White cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Tbsp. black pepper, ground
- 2 cups orecchiette pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup 14/18 Single Slice Cherrywood Bacon, cooked, cut into large pieces
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
Meal Course:Dinner, Lunch
Dish Type:Entrée, Side Dish
- Heat truffle oil, garlic, and onions in a sauté pan over medium heat; cook until aromatic.
- Add cream, cheddar, and pepper; stir until cheese is melted into the sauce.
- Add pasta and bacon and stir until pasta is fully coated.
- In a separate sauté pan, melt butter over medium heat; add bread crumbs and toast until golden brown.
- Spoon mac ‘n’ cheese into dish of choice; serve with toasted bread crumbs on top.
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
To order, contact your Smithfield Culinary sales representative, call 888-326-7526 or contact us for more information.